We understand and agree with the following conditions set by Hummer SA
Any deposit is an acceptance of these terms & conditions.
To ensure that the image of the work we are seen to do is of the highest possible standard (not to mention the condition of our vehicles) it is necessary to stipulate.
Download Current Terms and Conditions [PDF]
MAXIMUM CARRYING CAPACITY
14 Seat Vehicles – 13 passengers in the back, 1 in the front
16 Seater – 16 passengers in the rear
24 Seater – 22 passengers in the rear, 2 in the front
SEAT BELTS ARE TO BE WORN.
NO SMOKING OR VAPING IN VEHICLES
- We agree to pay the balance due two weeks prior to the date by direct debit or credit card/debit card for all bookings. NO CASH PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- We require full payment by the due date or the job will not proceed. We reserve the right to cancel any booking not paid for by the due date and rebook the car.
- The booking customer is responsible to ensure all passengers are aware of these conditions, and is also responsible for any damage to exterior, interior and or contents of the vehicle
- All deposits are non-refundable and are due within 3 days of booking. We agree that the cancellation of this booking will result in the forfeiture of our security deposit. Your security deposit is your deposit part of the total booking fee (Security deposit will not exceed 40 %.)
- Where the vehicle remains unbooked for your time a fee of up to 75% of original booking fee less deposit may be charged. Strictly no refund if cancelled within 14 days of event date. Weddings may attract full fee subject to date of cancellation.
- We agree to adhere to our start and finish times and accept that any overtime will be charged accordingly out side of these times, particularly along with any work we are unable to attend.
- Overtime will be charged at the non discounted hourly rate.
- Refunds shall not be given upon early completion of pre-booked times
- We will accept no responsibility for lateness caused by the client
- All deposits are due by specified dates to secure vehicles, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Credit card facilities are available for immediate phone bookings to secure vehicles.
- We reserve the right to substitute any vehicle with another vehicle or refund (in full) any amount paid if we are unable to provide a vehicle due to an emergency or conditions outside of our control.
- Breakage of glasses will be charged at $5.00 per glass. Replacement of glass tumblers at $10.00 each.
- Drivers are under strict instruction to stop and not proceed if they believe any person is not in a fit state to travel, (inclusive of unruly behaviour and any mess made). Cost to sanitize the interior of a vehicle starts at $250.00 and goes up depending upon the extent of the problem; plus any work the vehicle is unable to attend. Costs will be charged to your credit card or cash payment at the time.
- All one-hour bookings will allow up to 2 pick up points that are in close proximity and still get you to your destination in time. Be sure to allow enough time for “Happy Snaps”. To allow for a more relaxing time it may pay to book for an extra 30 minutes. Each extra pick up not advised when booking will attract a $20.00 fee plus overtime if applicable.
- If you feel that you may be pushing to be at a destination on time we advise that you book that bit earlier and allow for the extra time, extra pick ups are charged at $20.00 each and overtime if applicable.
- After complimentary drinks are consumed you may purchase extra from your chauffeur at the chauffeurs discretion.
- Under no circumstance can hard liquor be consumed in the vehicle, however pre-mixes may. Please consult us first.
- Alcohol cannot be consumed by persons under the age of 18.
- Please do not embarrass us by allowing us to turn up to a wedding without ribbon, tulle and red carpet by booking it as a transfer. If this occurs we reserve the right to charge you for this service, less any monies already paid.
- Under no circumstance is any part of the body to protrude from the vehicle. If this occurs you maybe asked to terminate. This is against the law at all times.
- We shall not be held responsible to any person or persons, company or syndicate for injuries and are absolved from all
We apologise if these conditions of hire seem harsh. However they will be enforced to ensure that future patrons are guaranteed a service on time, with a clean and safe environment to enjoy their tour / cruise in a Hummer SA Limousine.
Relax sit back and enjoy the company of your partner or friends whilst your chauffeur drives you in comfort and style to and from your destination with out the worry of having to drive home
CLIENTS PLEASE NOTE:
DUE TO THE PHYSICAL SIZE OF THIS VEHICLE THERE MAYBE TIMES WHEN IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE FOR THE VEHICLE TO ACCESS EVERY DRIVEWAY, ROAD OR VENUE. THE CHAUFFER WILL ENDEAVOUR WHERE SAFETY PERMITS TO ACCESS ALL VENUES. HOWEVER IF HE DEEMS THAT THE SAFETY OF THE PASSENGERS OR VEHICLE MAYBE AT RISK THEN HE HAS THE RIGHT TO DROP OFF AT THE NEAREST SAFEST LOCATION